- Keystone's History
- Quality Assurance
- Partner with Keystone
- Ordering & Shipping Policies
- Direct Container Program
In 1925, Keystone Adjustable Cap revolutionized the food service industry with the design and manufacture of the world’s first disposable, protective, paper caps. Today, Keystone Adjustable Cap has vastly expanded its product offerings and has rebranded as Keystone Safety and Cleanroom Products. We offer the most expansive line of disposable protective apparel products available in the Safety Industry. With over 3,500 SKUs in our 200,000 sq. ft. warehouse, our products service many industries including:
- Food Manufacturing
- Poultry & Meat Processing
- Dairy Industry
- Food Service
- Boat and Yacht Building
- Building Maintenance
- Animal Research
Since the launch of our company, we have held steadfast to our integral beliefs, product quality, competitive pricing, and unsurpassed service. We maintain outstanding business ethics in partnerships with our distributors. This esteem has led to our continued growth and success. Our staff has a vested interest in satisfying our clients.
You will find our staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient in processing your requests – no voicemail or anonymous person on the other end of the line — a personable representative whose name you know and who cares about your business.
To our current client-partners, we would like to thank you for your continued confidence and support over the years. If you are a prospective customer, we would like to invite you to the Keystone family. Let us help you grow your business! After all, your success is our success.
As part of our quality assurance program, the Keystone Quality Assurance team in China actively visits our partner supplier factories as part of our Supplier Verification Program. Keystone’s rigorous inspection program is unparalleled in the Protective Disposable Industry. Every container that leaves our workshops are thoroughly inspected. Visits to our suppliers ensure that all products are manufactured to our specifications and our manufacturing partners are adhering to policies outlined in their facility certification.
Keystone’s QA Team at our headquarters in Pennsauken, New Jersey conducts inspections of all incoming containers, as a fail-safe in our process. This double inspection program is unparalleled in our Industry setting us apart from our competitors.
Keystone Safety & Cleanroom Products supplies a network of distribution partners across the US, Canada, Central and South America. Our distribution partners choose to work with us because:
- Keystone is a single source for thousands of disposable protective apparel products.
- Our customer and delivery services are the best in the industry.
Please contact us via email: email@example.com or call 1-856-663-5740 to set up your account. A member of our Sales Team will reply to you right away.
Keystone Safety & Cleanroom Products greatly values the opportunity to work with your organization.
- Invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of invoice date.
- Keystone Safety pricing and specifications are subject to change (including freight minimums) without prior notice.
- Keystone’s minimum for prepaid freight, within the continental United States, is $2,500.00 of assorted merchandise.
- Bid Contracts have guaranteed pricing for a specified period of time.
Freight: F.O.B Pennsauken, NJ 08110.
- Keystone will designate the method and agency of transportation and routing of shipments that qualify for prepaid freight. Routing specified by a customer, which results in additional costs above normal freight rates, will be billed to the customer. Any additional charges incurred, such as inside delivery, lift gate needed, detention charges, sorting and segregating of merchandise, etc. will be billed to the customer.
- Drop shipments are available upon the customer’s request.
- Damaged freight must be notated by customer clearly on the BOL or the shipping proof of delivery at the time of delivery.
Most new, unopened merchandise (in case quantities, with complete and undamaged packaging) purchased from Keystone is returnable within 90 days of the original shipping date, subject to the following:
- A valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) is required for all returns.
- Returns will be credited to your account, within thirty (30) days of merchandise receipt and processing by Keystone.
- The amount credited and / or refunded may be adjusted by any / all of the return policy exceptions below. Additionally, the amount credited may be adjusted to exclude any payments made to you for program, rebate or association amounts related to sales orders affected by this RMA or pick up allowances, or discounts. Finally, some or all of the amount credited may be applied to amounts due to be paid to you for program, rebate or association fees agreed to by Keystone.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the originally invoiced sales order dollar amount (program, rebate and association deductions are not considered when calculating re-stocking fees).
- RMA’s for merchandise not received at Keystone’s warehouse within 60 days from issuance will be canceled.
- Purchaser is responsible for the cost of return freight.
Note: In the event Keystone errors or defective products create a circumstance where merchandise needs to be returned to our warehouse, Keystone will pay all costs associated with the return or destruction of merchandise, including freight costs and issue call tags for the merchandise. Merchandise on sales orders submitted in units of measure other than whole cases are not considered Keystone errors for the purpose of this exemption.
Return Policy Exceptions
Late or Partial Sales Order Payments
The original invoice for the applicable sales order(s) must have been paid on-time and in-full (less any eligible program, rebate or association amounts). Any invoices for sales orders affected by an RMA not paid within approved credit terms and / or in full (less any deductions for agreed upon program, rebate or association amounts) will be deducted from the RMA amount prior to issuance.
Merchandise Not in Saleable Condition
Any merchandise received at Keystone’s warehouse not in saleable condition will be deducted from the eligible credit amount and discarded.
Obsolete, Overstock, or Discontinued Product Purchases
Purchases of products liquidated from stock inventory are not eligible for return to Keystone.
Promotional / One-Time Purchases
Promotional purchases and / or one-time sales are not eligible for return to Keystone.
Returns Without an RMA
Merchandise returned to Keystone an RMA will not be accepted.
Special Order / Custom Product Purchases
Special order and / or custom merchandise orders are not eligible for return to Keystone
Please contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service Agent for any questions.
Trust a reliable brand with a proven record of success and allow us to develop a program that meets your needs.
Why a Keystone container program?
- Factory direct pricing from multiple countries.
- The ability to manufacture products to stock specifications or customized to meet your requests.
- Remain current with fluctuating market conditions – raw materials and freight.
- Promote your brand – all items can be private labeled.
- Quality control – pre-shipment inspections of product and packaging specifications.
What you need to know
- Container lead times are an average of 90 – 120 days from when orders are confirmed to when they are delivered.
- Keystone will manage all logistics and importing processes required to deliver containers of product to your location.
- Customers will receive regular updates on the status of their order from the time it is received to the time it is delivered.
Ready to Purchase Containers?
Please contact our Vice President of Sales so we can start working for you! To get started we will need the following:
- Delivery location.
- Item details and product categories of interest.
- Samples of current product.
- Programs and rebates if any to be included in o